Thursday, May 8, 2008

All Time Top Three Restaurants

Criteria:
I decide and base my decisions on my personal preference, and where I have eaten. Every time I eat at a restaurant I try to act as a critic. My boyfriend says I am to picky, but I do not care I just like good food. :)
I base my grading on taste of food, presentation, services, atmosphere, and timely food delivery

1. Gare Du Norde Cafe - A exquisite small restaurant with the most delicious chocolate mousse ever. The waiter was hilarious. Even though we were in Paris he was singing Nickelback, which made us laugh. This restaurant is just off the the Gare Du Norde metro stop. We were hungry one night and went on an adventure, which lead us to heavenily food. Come on it is Paris, the atmosphere is already amazing enough!

2. Dream Cafe - A hippie inspired tranquil restaurant in Penticton. This is probably the only good one here. The service is very nice, and down to earth people all around. They even have live shows for free to go along with your meal on specific nights. The meals are proportioned nicely and come with fruit with each dish. They also have amazing vegetarian options, which I adore.

Tie for 3rd!

3. Kadoya Japanese Restaurant - A petite Japanese restaurant downtown Vancouver. The service is good. The sushi is amazingly delicious, and to boot the menu is inexpensive! Every time I go to Vancouver I go dine there.

3. Akari Japanese Restaurant - A quite large Japanese restaurant in Coquitlam. It has extremely delectable. The waitresses are the sweetest women ever. Their bento boxes are the best option, since it comes with everything that you would love to treat yourself to. It also comes beautifully presented, and the green tea is yummy!

No comments: