Friday, February 8, 2008

First Blog Entry Reply

Option Number 1:

If I could have any super power in the world, I would chose to have the superpower of the green thumb. The green thumb super power would give one the ability to grow any plant, in any climate or landscape condition, this super power would also include the ability to replenish water supplies . With this super power it would give me the opportunity to end world hunger by growing vegetables, fruit, and other plants to aid in the productivity of the civilians. My first mission would be in the middle east where a majority of the viscious fighting is due to lack of water, if I could visit that area and replenish the water supply it would be a life saving miracle for them. Next I would visit countries which have a abnormally large percentage of malnutrition and every little peice of spareable land would be filled with luscious green food bearing plants. I would also purchase a large amount of plant pots to insert bright delightfully coloured flowers to give to children in poverty to give them hope and to make them smile. I would do this out of love for the world and the dream to have a world that eats healthy fresh grown produce to nurious billions of mouths each day. I would not do this to become rich or famous, I would just like the world to be a more joyous carefree place to live in, for once.

1 comment:

searcy said...

This is one of the most original superpowers I have ever heard of. Congratulations for being creative, and for coming up with a way to save the world at the same time!