Thursday, February 21, 2008

What I would like to blog on.

I do like specific topics but they do need to be interesting to me, so I will be engaged to right decently. If it was my choice for a topic I would like to write about world events, since I enjoy watching the news when they are reporting on interesting world events. I really do not like writing on sports, though I do love and am very interested in physical activity such as running, pilates, and yoga but very much dislike organized sports. I do not dislike sports that much but I never was really into watching, and never really played on a team. I am also interested in fashion but I doubt it would be very interesting to write on. I love reading books on the holocaust and such since I really enjoy history. Writing on a created person that I created in a situation I really like, since I have a ton of creativity and can talk about things that have not happened to be but have knowledge on them. I do like writing on children also since I love children and want to teach them for a career in the near yet far future. These are a few of my interests that I would be intreged to write on, thanks Searcy!

1 comment:

African Herbsman said...

That's very true, if your not at all interested in the subject, theres really no point in writing on it.